5G Lab Germany
What is 5GLG?
cfaed Coordinator Prof. Gerhard Fettweis presented the 5G Lab Germany on 19 May 2014 at the international IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference in Seoul / South Korea. 16 professors of Technische Universität Dresden will work together in an interdisciplinary team with more than 500 scientists to advance the research concerning the key technologies for the 5th generation of mobile communications. The grand opening was held in September 2014 in Dresden.
- Understand and drive the holistic requirements and solutions of 5G
- Deliver technology breakthrough
- Be Opinion Leader in forming 5G
- Deliver lab examples and test beds
- Deliver business innovation through technology transfer and cooperation
- Simple one-stop shop for complex 5G research topics