Why Join Our Next Scientific Generation Team?
cfaed is a Cluster of Excellence within the German Excellence Initiative. It brings together more than 200 researchers from TU Dresden and 11 other research institutions in the areas of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
cfaed addresses the advancement of electronic information processing systems through exploring new technologies which overcome the limits of today’s predominant CMOS technology. Since November 2012, cfaed scientists are working on and shaping their visions to support the cluster´s innovative and interdisciplinary approach.
Job Openings For Open-Minded People
You will join a team of enthusiastic scientists who pursue creatively their individual research agenda inspired by the cluster’s innovative approach and support.
As an inspiring cluster of excellence we can offer you:
- access to state of the art research of leading academic institutes
- international postgraduate program
- individual supervision by a Thesis Advisory Committee
- possibility to earn (seed) grants of up to € 10.000
- promotion of gender equality and family-friendly work environment
We aim at attracting the best talents in the respective research fields and we are seeking experienced and highly motivated candidates for the following positions:
There are currently no open positions available.
If you are interested in one of these vacancies at cfaed, please send us your full application (in English only), preferably as one single pdf-document
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to the following address: TU Dresden, cfaed, HR, 01062 Dresden.
Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of degree certificate, transcript of grades (i.e. the official list of coursework including your grades) and proof of English language skills.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your cfaed team