Production: Jan Luther - http://www.app-bis-web.de
Welcome to the 17th Dresden Microelectronics Academy (DMA) – cfaed Summer School!
17-21 September 2018
This one-week summer school will showcase Dresden as Europe's largest microelectronics hub and TU Dresden as the ideal place to study and work!
Who can apply
- Advanced students/postdocs of engineering/science with affinity to micro-/nanotechnology
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners
- high-level Panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of all presentations
- reliable administrative support (e.g., regarding visa issues, hotel, transfers)
- hotel accommodation inc. breakfast (if needed)
- weekly public transport ticket
- refreshments and meals during the sessions
- guided walking tour of Dresden (tbc)
- social dinner and evening event
Who organizes DMA'18
- TU Dresden with its Cluster of Excellence cfaed
We look forward to meeting you in Dresden.
(Event language = English)