Production: Jan Luther - http://www.app-bis-web.de
Welcome to the cfaed Summer School: Dresden Microelectronics Academy
Save-the-date: 20-24 September 2021 - please check here regularly for updates on the format and program of DMA'21!
This one-week summer school showcases Dresden as Europe's largest microelectronics hub and TU Dresden as the ideal place to study and work!
Who can apply
- advanced students (Master/Diplom students) / PhD students / postdocs of engineering with affinity to micro-/nanoelectronics, e.g., design, technology and test
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners
- high-level Panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of all presentations
- reliable administrative support (e.g., regarding visa issues, hotel, transfers)
- weekly public transport ticket
- refreshments and meals during the sessions
- guided walking tour of Dresden
- social dinner and evening event
Who organizes DMA
- TU Dresden with its Research Cluster cfaed
We look forward to meeting you in Dresden.
(Event language = English)