Dresden Microelectronics Academy (DMA) - cfaed Summer School
18.09.2017 (Monday) - 22.09.2017 (Friday)
, 08:00 - 18:00
Welcome to the 16th Dresden Microelectronics Academy (DMA) – cfaed Summer School!
Please visit our website for more information.
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners
- high-level Panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of all presentations
- reliable administrative support (e.g., regarding visa issues, hotel, transfers)
- hotel accommodation inc. breakfast (if needed)
- weekly public transport ticket
- refreshments and meals during the sessions
- guided walking tour of Dresden (tbc)
- social dinner and evening event
Who organizes DMA'17
- TU Dresden with its Cluster of Excellence cfaed
We look forward to meeting you in Dresden!