European Polymer Congress 2015
21.06.2015 (Sunday) - 26.06.2015 (Friday)
, 16:00 - 16:00
International Congress Center Dresden , Ostra-Ufer 2 , 01067 Dresden
The EPF congress is an important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of polymer science, covering a broad range of topics:
- Advances in macromolecular synthesis: From precision polymer structures towards interactive polymer materials
- Nanomaterials and composites: Preparation, characterization, processing, modelling, application
- Polymers meet biology: Bioinspired and bioactive polymers, biohybrides and polymers at the biointerface
- From polymer science to soft matter science
- More with less: Polymers address challenges of resources, sustainability, and energy efficiency
- The post-silicon age: Polymer and organic electronics
In addition, an Australian-European Symposium is included in the program.
Please consult the EPF's website (www.epf2015.org) to find the names of about 80 speakers already confirmed, as well as all details on the registration procedure and the inspiring social program (incl. an exclusive concert in the world-famous Frauenkirche). Don't miss the chance to become part of Europe's most important polymer congress and enjoy a conference in a modern venue neighbouring the beautiful old city center of Dresden!