Nanomaterial Integration for Electronics and Sensors – Ready for Industrial Applications
, 09:00 - 12:00
Dorint Kongresshotel Chemnitz , Brückenstraße 19 , 09111 Chemnitz
We are pleased to announce the 29th Chemnitzer Seminar „Nanomaterial Integration for Electronics and Sensors – Ready for Industrial Applications“ to be held on October 24th, 2018.
Nanomaterials and nanostructures increasingly contribute to decisive topics like energy efficiency, miniaturization, thermal management and multifunctionality in smart systems. However, industrial exploitation goes only along with R&D on scalable and compatible technologies. Therefore the 29th Chemnitzer Seminar is dedicated to a exchange on recent achievements on the integration of in particular Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes and to discuss about potential applications such as in IR sensors, electronics or energy storage.
We have invited distinguished speakers from various companies and research institutions engaged in this domain to participate in the seminar giving talks on:
- Wafer-level technology for applications of Carbon Nanotubes
- A robust and reliable MEMS-based IR source for the broader market
- Directly produced semiconducting carbon nanotubes and their application
- New electrodes based on vertically aligned nanotubes for electricity storage: properties, applications and industrialisation
- Towards Nanoreliability: Characterisation of nanomaterials under relevant loading conditions
- NDIR Gas Measurement in Harsh Environments by Advanced IR Components
- Towards the integration of graphene into microelectronics
The Seminar takes place in the scope of the Chemnitzer Fachtagung »Mikrosystemtechnik« and is an accompanied session on the second day of the event.
In case of last-minute interest, please contact:
RGL Dr. Sascha Hermann
Carbon Nano Devices
CFAED – Carbon Path
Center for Microtechnologies & Fraunhofer ENAS
Chemnitz University of Technology