FPL 2021 30 Aug - 03 Sept - Dresden (Germany)
The International Conference on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL) was the first and remains the largest conference covering the rapidly growing area of field-programmable logic and reconfigurable computing. During the past 30 years, many of the advances in reconfigurable system architectures, applications, embedded processors, design automation methods and tools were first published in the proceedings of the FPL conference series. The conference objective is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry and from around the world.
- Abstract Due: March 15th, 2021
- Submission Due: March 22nd, 2021
- Rebuttal Period: April 28-30, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: May 14th, 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission: June 7th, 2021
- PhD Forum and Demo Night: tbd