Lectures in Winter Semester 2020/21
Lectures from 26.10.2020 to 19.12.2020 and 04.01.2021 to 06.02.2021
Lecture "Organic Field Effect Devices"
- Lecturer: Prof. Stefan Mannsfeld
- every Thursday, 9:20 – 10:50, TU Dresden, Barkhause building, seminar room I89
Lecture "Circuit Technology"
- Lecturer: Prof. Stefan Mannsfeld / Dr. Mike Hambsch
- every Friday, 9:20 - 10:50, TU Dresden, Barkhause building, seminar room I89
These lectures contribute to the international Master's program "Organic and Molecular Electronics" at TUD.
Topics for project work and master thesis
- Optimizing the electrical performance of solution-processed polymer and small molecule devices
- Novel dopants and doping methods for organic electronic devices
- Novel organic device types for memory and high-frequency operation
- Hybrid organic-inorganic material systems for thin film transistors
- Understanding and exploiting polymorphism in organic semiconductor films
- Vapor sensing using thin film transistors
If you are interested in any of the topics or have your own idea for a project please contact Dr. Mike Hambsch.