INSPIRE and Seed Grants
The cfaed INSPIRE Grants aim at supporting a lively scientific exchange by facilitating research stays in collaborating institutions abroad.
This program is designed for our cfaed PhDs, Postdocs, RGLs and matching funds who may benefit from their research stay both by gaining and/or fostering international research experience but also by getting inspirations for new research approaches and topics. Furthermore, not only the awardee but also the cfaed as a cluster itself can benefit by enhancing our visibility throughout the international science community.
We have two calls per year. All applications will be evaluated by our Hiring Committee and will be granted according to their quality, duration and place of stay.
All information, program details and forms can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or contact Susann Störmer from our Program Office.
See short reports from former grantees:
- Report Thomas Kämpfe (pub. 01-2017)
Stanford University, USA
- Report Richard Weichelt (pub. 09-2016)
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Report Anja Förster (pub. 09-2016)
Michigan State University
- Report Dr. Violetta Sessi (pub. 08-2016)
RIKEN Quantitative Biology Center, Kobe, Japan
- Report Dr. Artem Fediai (04-2016)
King’s College in London
- Report Florian Günther (pub. 01-2016)
Cyclo-carbonates and Soccer in Brazil
- Report Susanne Leubner (pub. 11-2015)
Inspired by Arizona’s Diversity
- Report Dipjyoti Deb (pub. 10-2015)
My story of Inspire Grant 2015
- Report Jana Kalbacova (pub. 08-2015)
Great Opportunity: Research Stay in Maryland via cfaed INSPIRE Grant
- Report Dr. Ihsan Amin (pub. 05-2015)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA